Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Remembering My Early Trips

A new blog, and my first new post...
Remembering my first trip is like having flashes of unexplored collage in my mind.Trying to remember every tiny detail to its perfection,and then understanding that perfection lies in forgetting certain things. I am contemplating whether my first trip was somewhere outside or within me? Well,this is not a spiritual blog so i will stick with "realities".From what i remember...is was a short trip,at a very early age,with my parents and siblings all complete with the typical happenings of a happy family outing.But surely the experience was not ordinary.Something was elevating,joyous an splendidly addictive.I am happy to be a part of family who beleives in travelling for joy & for exploration. Its lovely to have inculcated the spirit of travelling from a very young age. Being a part of all the school outings made me see a considerable portion of my rather large country.Nothing is more gratifying than Exploring places by road,rail,water,air,foot and mind.
There have been some overly interesting incidents with some quite "happy-to-forget" too.But after every journey, there is a sense of satisfaction.Satisfaction of discovering something new,feeling something extraordinary,meeting new people,interacting with them,accepting a new culture and coming back home as a more enriched person.There s so much to write,so much to share...will continue blogging,definately this is going to be my most updated blog:)

No comments: