Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Things I Would Rather Forget ! Part 1

1. When I travelled 2 and a half days from Mumbai to Calcutta by train (Never Ending Journey of my life)
2. Himachal Pradesh- the never ending ghats between fabulous hill stations (I was "allergic" to ghats as a child!)
3.) Mount Abu-this was during a school trip.We were boating in the well known "Nakki Lake".We were in middle of the lake when the guy who was rowing the boat mentioned that the lake was 35,000 ft deep ! And at the same time my boat jerked dramatically as my over sized professor shifted her weight to touch the water!!! (I sweared on my life to learn swimming the minute i reach home,and i seriously learned it)
4.) Ooty- We were on the top of Mt.Udagamangalam (Annapoorna Range) but sadly missed the view due to excess fog!
5.) Darjeeling - Damn it! i was too small,cold and sleepy on the first day, and the next morning we were supposed to go to the sunrise point for which i got up at 3.30 a.m.Not Pleasant!

No comments: